- 50 Book Challenge – Read 50 Books (Personal Challenge)
- 20, 000 Page Challenge – Read 20,000 + pages (Personal Challenge)
- Graphic Novels 2011 – Expert (10+)
- 2011 Urban Fantasy Challenge – Newbie (5)
- Outdo Yourself Reading Challenge hosted by The Book Vixen -Out of Breath (6-10 more than last year)
- Off The Shelf Challenge – Tempted (5 books you own)
- Dystopia Challenge – Asocial (5)
- Steampunk Challenge hosted by The BookKeeper – There are no requirements, except to read steampunk.
- 2011 Fantasy Reading Challenge hosted by – Addicted (12)
- iChallenges 2011! – 10 Vampy, Witchy, Fae-ish
- Understand My Sorrow – 1 book about each disorder: Depression, Schizophrenia, Bipolar Disorder and Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- 2011 Young Adult Reading Challenge - “Fun Size” (20 YA novels)
- 2011 Support Your Local Library Challenge – Mega Size (51+)
- Young Readers 2011 – 12 (Children’s Books)
- 2011 TBR *Lite* – OPTION B: read 6 books in 12 months you CAN change your reading list throughout the year
- Buy One Book and Read It 2011 – Level 1 (Buy one book and read it)
- 2011 Fairy Tale Challenge – Read/watch any combination of original tales, modern tales, or films, resulting in 12 total selections
I finally narrowed it down to 17 which you can link to above or click: http://wvredreads.blogspot.com/p/2011-challenges.html.
I have already made some progress on a few of these. I think that in addition to the full list with progress bars, I will also keep a list post for each challenge. Also I posted a list for my TBR Challenge Lite. But to begin here are the challenges I am participating in:
Comments are closed.